May 08, 2017

Moving Right Along

may is moving along a little chillier than it should be, but hey! i'll take it.  tho the house is NOT opened up, at least my heat is off.  how is that you ask?  well, as i have no trees at all in my yard i get the morning sun shining right thru my windows and sliding doors which warms the house up very nicely, so i get to keep the heat off.  not to mention i like sleeping when it's a bit chilly!  now isn't that great????

all else is good.

i did get some playtime in...



a friend asked for some pet loss cards.  this is what i've done.
the silhouette one i saw on PINTEREST.  it had a cat instead of a dog. 
i like how both of these turned out.

well, back to keeping myself busy.  still waiting on the appraisal / closing of my house refinance. was told they were "backed up".  that is fine.  at least i know i've already been approved on the refi!

have a great week and again... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

4 comments:

  1. Love the designs of both cards Stef.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the pet cards. Those can be as difficult as regular sympathy cards but these are really nice and convey the perfect sentiment. We haven't had much sun lately. Just rain and clouds. I'd really like to see some sun here for a change. I'll be watching the twins more this week as the other sitters she has areboth sick: one with shingles and one with pneumonia. So I'm the only one left. Not much play time this week. Glad to hear all is well. We are muddling through as best we can. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Two super cards. Glad things are going well for you. Skipper sends purrs to Neenah. Hope she is doing well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm the only one left. Not much play time this week. Glad to hear all is well.


    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

The Great Eclipse

so today, august 21, 2017 is supposed to be a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!  exciting huh? i'm having no part of it.  it's like the advertis...