April 26, 2017

I'm Staying

wow!  thank you to all who said "please don't close your blog!"
i know, right!  it's been 9 yrs.  i don't think i can part with it.  soooooooooo, i'm keeping this open.  however, i won't be posting as frequently as i have been, but it's good to keep if i ever decide to play in some challenges again (which i really should start doing).

otherwise, all is well.

hope you're all enjoying the nice weather as much as i am.  getting things done around the house.  feels good to be up and about and doing things.  even puppy is happy - especially now that her butt is healed.

see you soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear that you will be sticking around (even if less frequently).
    We have been very lucky here in my part of the UK as far as winter weather is concerned. The winter was relatively mild with just a few really cold, wet, windy periods. For the last five weeks I've actually be able to wear a fleece jacket for my commute to work but yesterday & today have been pretty chilly (we even had some sleet this lunchtime). But on the whole, we haven't had to deal with long periods of heavy rain or lots of the white stuff so all is right with the world.
    Enjoy your lovely weather - a sunny day always makes you feel better doesn't it.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad that you are going to stick with your blog. I didn't weigh in the other day because ultimately it's your decision but I don't do a lot on FB and I'd really miss you. We had a couple of really nice day but rain on the way. My husband's a happy camper. He's trying to grow grass. LOL! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to hear that you will be sticking around (even if less frequently).
    We have been very lucky here in my part of the UK as far as winter weather is concerned.


    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Mixed bag of October

...and here we are in the MIDDLE of october already!  the weather has been typically fall and even without rain the leaves are starting to c...